Real time data
Through our network of sub-contractors, Rapid Asia can offer consistent and reliable data collection and data management. Survey data is collected with the use of computer-assisted personal interviewing (CAPI). This has become a standard process at Rapid Asia and all our sub-contractors are required to use computer tablets. Rapid Asia uses Survey Solutions, a CAPI system developed by the World Bank Group. This will provide clients with the following benefits:
- Fewer errors: full control over the online survey design and the ability to eliminate systematic errors in the data.
- Consistency: more data consistency as the survey is programmed once and only adjusted to incorporate translations.
- Flexibility: Ability to instantly correct mistakes and simultaneously update the online questionnaire during training and pilot testing.
- Quality: Ability to do real-time data monitoring, down to individual enumerators.
- Top line data: Interim data can be downloaded and shared with clients at any time.
- Faster: No need for manual data entry, saving valuable time.