If you are thinking of entering the world of social research and consulting, an internship at Rapid Asia could be an ideal start for you.
Rapid Asia is looking for talented, motivated and passionate individuals – like you – from around the world who bring knowledge, innovative thinking and different ideas to our project teams. Whether you are interested in a summer internship in Thailand or any other time during the year. In addition, we accept applications all year round and there are no application fees.
Eligibility Criteria for the Internship Program:
The following eligibility criteria apply to both local and foreign applicants.
- Possess a university degree or be enrolled in an academic year of university studies
- Be proficient in English (local and foreign interns) and Thai (local interns), both written and oral
- Knowledge of other languages is not required but strong communication skills in other languages would be an asset.
Internship Required Documents:
Interested applicants should submit the following documents, in English:
- A full CV with picture;
- A cover letter stating why you want to do an internship at Rapid Asia;
- Copies of university and other degrees/diplomas, and a list of courses taken;
- A copy of the applicant’s passport in the case of foreign internship and a copy of the applicant’s ID card in the case of local internship.
Rapid Asia internship offers:
- Extensive experience of carrying out desk research develop.
- Opportunities to develop content for social media and blogs based on interests.
- In-depths data analysis practicing according to program evaluations across a number of thematic areas including migration, wildlife protection, health, climate change, human trafficking, education etc.
We encourage applicants who have a strong desire to learn, grow, and work hard, to apply for an internship. If you are interested in joining our team, then don’t hesitate to contact us.
All documents must be submitted to: email@example.com
Duration: An internship can begin at any time during the year and it normally lasts two to six months.
Salary: The internship is unpaid. All costs related to travel, insurance, accommodation, and living expenses must be borne by either the interns or their sponsoring institutions. You will be responsible for obtaining the necessary visa.
Medical insurance: You will be responsible for costs arising from accidents and/or illness incurred during the internship and must show proof of a valid major global medical insurance coverage.
Confidentiality: You must keep confidential all unpublished information obtained during the course of the internship and may not publish or share any documents based on such information to any third parties.
Academic Credit: You may receive academic credits from your university for the internship. Check with your university to confirm their academic credit policy for internships.