If you are thinking of entering the world of social development, an internship at Rapid Asia could be an ideal start for you.
Rapid Asia is looking for open-minded, motivated and passionate individuals, from around the world, who can bring different ideas and perspectives to our diverse project teams. We accept applications throughout the year.
Eligibility criteria for the internship program:
The following eligibility criteria apply to both local and foreign applicants.
- Have a university degree or be enrolled in university studies
- Be proficient in English, both written and oral
- Knowledge of other languages is considered an asset
Internship required documents:
Interested applicants should submit the following documents, in English:
- A full CV with picture
- A cover letter stating why you want to do an internship at Rapid Asia
Rapid Asia internship offers:
- Hands on experience with ongoing projects
- Opportunities to develop content for social media
- Exposure to an international and diverse work environment
- A strong letter of recommendation from the Founder of Rapid Asia
All documents must be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: Normally two to six months.
Salary: Due to prevailing tax laws in Thailand, the internship is unpaid. All costs related to travel, insurance, accommodation, and living expenses must be borne by either the interns or their sponsoring institutions. Interns are also responsible for obtaining their necessary visa.
Confidentiality: Any unpublished information obtained during the course of the internship must be kept confidential and must not be published or shared with any third parties.
Academic Credit: You may receive academic credits from your university for the internship. Please check with your university to confirm their academic credit policy for internships.